Weird problems with little bits left to do

I'm almost there. I'm almost finished with creating my powerful CD/DVD! NO! ARGH! **** you stupid little annoyance! WHY!? WHy did you have to do that to me!!??

I'm sure everyone has been through that...

My start menu options are missing!!! Right click the start button, click properties, make sure you are on the start menu tab, click customise next to start menu, and click the advanced tab. Look in the white box. Got a list of what should be shown on the luna theme start menu? Good. I haven't! This is really annoying because it's not showing a few folders i like to quickly access on the start menu.

I have attached my reg tweaks file, just in case the answer is in there.

RegTweaks.txt

This may or may not be helpful to you, but here goes...I've seen something like this once before, on one of my first tries at uA.

I believe it may have been related to the [Components] section of my WINNT.SIF; perhaps you should check it out.

I have this problem too on my server, but I didn't run an unattended install on there. I believe I did apply my registry tweaks there though. Also, are you really missing everything? I'm missing like half of the features (like show My Documents on Start Menu). Oh well, I did find this in your registry tweaks:

;-----
;-----  Change the Default Wallpaper to the one you want
;-----
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General]
"BackupWallpaper"="%%systemroot%%\\wallpaper\\ScotRiver2.bmp"
"Wallpaper"="%%systemroot%%\\web\\wallpaper\\ScotRiver2.bmp"

BackupWallpaper should probably be %%systemroot%%\\web\\wallpaper\\ScotRiver2.bmp too.