Unatended Question

I'm new here, and I have a couple quick questions. Actually only one. When you add a program to install off the cd, for example office, dose office get installed while windows is installing or after its installed, and then boots into windows for the first time? Because my original computer that I had years ago, came with a recover cd, that installe xp, and at the same time it installed norton at the same time xp was being installed.

Referring to the windows timeline, you can install software either at T-12 or at first logon. Not every s/w will install at T-12. I've never tried to install Office at T-12, doesn't look like a good idea to me. Although, it may be possible.

If you're having troubles reading the guide in English, try translations to other languages :)

Thanks for the replys.. I had already read over the basic guide when i posted, but I did not see the timeline. Thanks... thats just what I needed. Also thanks for your post astalavista.. it is very helpfull (the links you posted).