BartPE

macampbell

Hi Folks, can someone please tell me if and how I could get a Bartpe CD to log me online. I have managed to create a CD that boots, I am on broadband with a router, but dont know how to get online after the CD boots up. Do I need another plugin, or can I setup network plugin to do it. OS is XP Professional.

TIA

Mac

assuming your router is set to assign DHCP addresses to clients there should be no configuration required, just use the built in browser. If you are manually entering your network settings you will have to point your browser to the ip address of your router.

Thanks xla. This poses me another problem, - I do not know if I am set to assign DHCP. I set up the router as per the instruction book, it does not mention DHCP, I only know that I have static IP address, and that I can connect my desktop and laptop to the router. Is there a way to tell? I will try to attach a capture of my network setup if this will tell you anything. my connection is adsl router, with nat. Hope the capture shows.

mac