Software Cable Descrambler?

ChunkDog

Ok, I think you will stop this thread but here me out. I have no choice in what cable company I can use, and I cannot get satelite. The appartments I rent from have their own cable company called "Charter Comunications", and they suck a**, and because of that I cannot choose to get any other cable provider, I'm locked in here. Also the appartments wont let me get satelite because they dont want the Dish mounted in a visable area, witch also happens to be anywhere I would put it.

I was just wondering if there were any programs out there to descramble cable tv on my computer. I would get digital cable from them, but I tried it out, and for one thing the cable box they give you doesn't work correctly with their service, for instance, every time you go into the guide it resets to chanel 2? wtf kinda s*** is that, and it's especially a pain in the a** when your on like chanel 600 or somthing, you know, who wants to put up with that s***. Well I could write a book on how much I hate their company, but I think I got enough accross.