Fouten Unattended Installatie XP-pro-sp2

Prv

Ik ben al een tijdje bezig met een unattended installatie cd te maken, en nou heb ik nog een paar fouten:

1. Als ik met de installatie begin begint hij met de resolutie aan te passen van het beeldscherm, dan duurt het weer zoveel seconde..

2. De switch van Win DVD 5 doet het niet, ik heb em zo:

ECHO.

ECHO Installeerd Win Dvd 5

ECHO Even geduld...

start /wait %systemdrive%\Installation\Applications\Windvd\Setup.exe -s /r /f1”c:\setup.iss”

3. Ad aware maakt een system scan, en wil gelijk een live update draaien, hoe zet ik dat uit??

ECHO.

ECHO Installeerd Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE

ECHO Even geduld...

start /wait %systemdrive%\Installation\Applications\Adaware\aawsepersonal.exe /s

Hoe krijg ik deze fouten eruit??

I've been trying to accomplish my Unattended DVD, but there are still a few complications:

1. If i start with the installation it starts with adjusting my monitor.

2. The switch of Win DVD 5 doesnt work, its like this:

ECHO.

ECHO Installeerd Win Dvd 5

ECHO Even geduld...

start /wait %systemdrive%\Installation\Applications\Windvd\Setup.exe -s /r /f1”c:\setup.iss”

3. Ad aware start an systemscan, and want to run an live update, how do i turn it off??

ECHO.

ECHO Installeerd Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE

ECHO Even geduld...

start /wait %systemdrive%\Installation\Applications\Adaware\aawsepersonal.exe /s

Can you tell me how to fix these problems please??

the ad-aware was discussed in a thread not too long ago... what you have to do is get PSKill.exe (google it) and put it wherever you want (for me, it is in the same location as my cmd file) and add the following commands to your batch right after the install is completed. This is from my batch:

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\applications\lavasoft\aawsepro105.exe /S
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\pskill.exe hh.exe
start /wait %systemdrive%\install\pskill.exe ad-aware.exe

that will stop the scan and the program from running once the install is complete

hope that helps