Symantec Web Security - entering blocked websites?

AnT2nY

Hi,

silly question really but my school has symantec web security running and they have stupidly blocked loads of websites :P is there anyway to enter certain blocked websites?

also.. i would like to access my MSN account on msn messenger but obviously it is blocked but i am wondering whether there is a way of getting round this .. i have to connect the th schools network through a proxy

so any ideas guys?

I don't think you are allowed to ask questions like this on MSFN....... one of the MODS will no doubt let you know.

If the admin have closed it off they have good reason..... get on with learning and not msning!!! :w00t::w00t::P

Hi,

silly question really but my school has symantec web security running and they have stupidly blocked loads of websites  :P is there anyway to enter certain blocked websites?

also.. i would like to access my MSN account on msn messenger but obviously it is blocked but i am wondering whether there is a way of getting round this .. i have to connect the th schools network through a proxy

so any ideas guys?

Here is a fix, graduate from school, go to college, get a degree, apply at said school for the network admin job, block solved....

But seriously, chances are very good that if there was a way around the block, they have already though about it. And if there isnt and you are able to find a was around it, they have stuff in place to detect it and shut it down quickly.