ObjectBar Help

-GS-

Ok so i've downloaded the script for it, but im really knew to this and i tried to search, but i couldnt really find anything to help me out. What i've done so far is created a .rar file of the ObjectBar_165_au3.au3 file, and renamed the rar file to ObjectBar_165.exe. I then ran it, and it asked me where to install the files to or something like that, so i clicked a folder, and it basically created a copy of the ObjectBar_165_au3.au3, except this time i could actually run it. So now that i run it, the Autoit icon comes into my taskbar and it shows the name "ObjectBar."

So can anyone tell me what im doing wrong.

Well you don't normally rar the au3 file, you ether compile it into a exe, which requires you to install AutoIt then just right click on the script and select compile script or you can have the AutoIt main executable copied over to the System32 folder then you can pass the script to the executable

AutoIt.exe C:\Install\ObjectBar\ObjectBar_165_au3.au3

I maybe wrong about how its passed tho...I normally compile the script after what ever edits I need to make of course. :)

So for me I would have some thing that looks like this:

ObjectBar_1.65.exe <--StarDock ObjectBar Setup File

ObjectBar_1.65_au3.exe <--Compiled AutoIt Script

Now you could if you wanted to....rar those two files and in the comments section of the rar add some thing like:

Setup=ObjectBar_1.65_au3.exe

Tho thats guess work...you would actually need to look at the readme file for WinRar or search the forums...I know its all posted here some where. :)