Registry Issues using the RunOnceEx.cmd

I've noticed that after running my Unattended setup, that if I run Registry First Aid, it has a bunch of Invalid Paths. Here are some examples...

Key: "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER] \Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\42A6D1D74D56C4548851F4805AFF1FC2\SourceList"
Value ""LastUsedSource"" has invalid file reference: ""n;1;C:\Install\Applications\Flash7Shockwave10\""
Correction: "n;1;c:\Temp\WinXP SP2 Integrated\$OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\Flash7Shockwave10\"
Correction: [0] "Leave the entry without change"
Correction: [1] "Delete the entry (no found corrections)"
Correction: [2] "Cut invalid substring "C:\Install\Applications\Flash7Shockwave10""
Correction: [3] "n;1;d:\Temp\WinXP SP2 Integrated\$OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\Flash7Shockwave10\"
Correction: [4] "n;1;c:\Temp\WinXP SP2 Integrated\$OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\Flash7Shockwave10\"

Key: "[HKEY_CURRENT_USER] \Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\C0B9C655CAB9CA84CAE31423A634658F\SourceList"
Value ""LastUsedSource"" has invalid file reference: ""n;1;C:\Install\Applications\Winamp5\""
Correction: "n;1;c:\Temp\WinXP SP2 Integrated\$OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\Winamp5\"
Correction: [0] "Leave the entry without change"
Correction: [1] "Delete the entry (no found corrections)"
Correction: [2] "Cut invalid substring "C:\Install\Applications\Winamp5""
Correction: [3] "n;1;d:\Temp\WinXP SP2 Integrated\$OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\Winamp5\"
Correction: [4] "n;1;c:\Temp\WinXP SP2 Integrated\$OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\Winamp5\"

Basically, all the software that is installed from $OEM$\$1\Install\Applications (which are copied to the C drive and later deleted using Cleanup.cmd) will create these invalid registry paths. I wanted to know if there was a way to prevent these errors from occuring.