slimming down office 2003

hey guys... i'm kind of a newbie to this, and i am a newbie to the forums. i was just wondering if there was a way to slim down the amount of "stuff" in an office 2003 disc after i make a custom, unattended install in this way: http://www.unattended.msfn.org/xp/office2003_advanced.htm

i just wanna cut out what i am not using to fit it on an unattended xp install and i was wondering if there is a way to do that.

also i was wondering exactly how to do intellitype and intellipoint... i tried to follow the thread here on that, but i got confused... i am a newb afterall.... i was also wondering if someone could give me the low down on a atep by step for including those two in the xp unattended disc as well...

thanks for any help guys, i appreciate it

Well you should know that if you follow the guide, you'll increase the size of the installation:

Admin Install Point = about 671Mb (with SP1 slipstreamed)

Normal Installation = about 388Mb (files copied from CD)

You can still do an Unattended installation (MST file) without an Admin Install Point...

i didn't slipsteam any service packs into office though... all i did was download the resource pack and create the .mst. i want to know if i can remove anything not being installed... is that as simple as deleting a folder for that program, or is it more involved and buried in cab files and such?

sorry guys, but one more question too... has anyone ever tried anything with the ati catalyst stuff for a tv wonder ve (or tv wonder stuff in general)? just remembered i wanted to out that in as well...

thanks for any help though... it's very much appreciated