How to integralanguage packs into unattended XP CD

Are there ways to fully integrate windows language packs into my unattended xp CD?

if not fully, than what's the best way, to come close to fully?

nLite does'nt do it, as far as i know. Is there a program that can?

Does anybody here know the answers?

Yeah, I'm talking about MUI packs along or better put, within the English XP CD.

Is there a way to make it so that no seperate installation of the MUI packs would be required, but not as a regular unattended xp command, but to integrate it as closely as possible, to be a part of the windows xp cd like we do with ryanVM's hotfixes ?. preserving space is also somewhat of a priority...Since it is not a DVD but a CD with alimit of 700 megabite.

Any advice?

It should just be as easy as replacing those files, but if you take a look in the WinXP Pro English CD's DOSNET.INFs and other INFs and WinXP Pro Japanese CD's INFs, there're many differences such as the INF file size. File size meaning, the JPN version has a lot bigger file size, and inside suppose for the DOSNET.INF, there're many places missing inside the ENU version that JPN version has.

Maybe, if you want to include the MUI inside one CD, you must copy them the according folders.

Also, for the ENU CD, you can select the language inside WINNT.sif file to use the JPN IME, but it won't install it. The reason was because some of the files were broken inside the LANG's folder. To solve that problem, I had to copy the contents of the LANG's folder from the JPN CD. -> Then it worked. Before replacing the LANG, it also couldn't install from the GUI. Tried it from the other borrowed ENU CD but same result(error).

It might not exactly be what you want for an answer, but maybe will give you a hint on it. PM me if you want any help.

Are there ways to fully integrate windows language packs into my unattended xp CD?

if not fully, than what's the best way, to come close to fully?

nLite does'nt do it, as far as i know. Is there a program that can?

I failed to find anything on slipstreaming (e.g. file replacing) MUI Packs onto

base XP CD.

But it is possible to add handsfree MUI setup to unattended XP installation using cmdlines.txt or any other post-installation launch script.

May be this link from Microsoft will help you

Installing MUI as part of base English Windows setup

Another problem is size. It could be too large image to fit into one CD