iTunes & iPod silent install issues

themadduck

ive been trying to get my unattended windows disc to install itunes and ipod system software silently and it doesnt work. i use the "/S /v /qn" switches in a normal batch file just to see if they'll install and it never goes through. is there something i could be missing, maybe a newer version of windows installer is needed? i slipstreamed SP2 into it as well as added things like adobe reader and .net framework and firefox, and those all installed fine. does anyone know what i can do?

edit: i forgot to mention that the setup.log file that the itunessetup.exe generates has a response code of -3. anyone know anything about this?

ok, so good except for 2 things

1st, just to make sure, when i have the iss file made, i put it in the same folder as the itunessetup exe right? or do i keep it in the windows folder

2nd, it installs but the installer program doesnt quit. this is a problem if i try to do this from RunOnceEx i think, or even from a batch file. this might just be a problem with the iss file but im not entirely sure. any insight on this issue?