I finally made my boot cd & BartPE iso image but..

heymike

I don't know what I'm supposed to burn to the cd!! The BartPE instructions say "Burn the generated ISO image using a burning application" but the reason I'm confused is because a bunch of other files were also produced:

pefolders_t.gif

The folder on the left is where I launched the pebuilder application (and it looks like that's where the ISO image was placed)... the folder on the right is the new folder that BartPE created after the iso image was created.

Am I supposed to burn JUST the iso image in the folder on the left, or am I supposed to burn the stuff on the right as well?

Please help - I'm so close to being done with this!! Thank you~

From the picture you provided, you should have an ISO in the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BartPE folder. All you should have to do is load the ISO into Nero, CDRWin, or whatever burning progrom you use and burn the CD. The files on the right side of the picture are what the ISO actually contains. The only difference is that when the PE Buider builds the ISO for you, it adds the necessary bin file so the CD will be bootable.

Subcodec