Thanks for the Help MSFN

Guest megatron1985

Guest megatron1985

I just wanted to say thank to everyone for all of the great input and getting all the info on how to actually get a unattended install up and running. It took some for the light to pop on in my head at least as to what everything does but with the help of this site I am on my way no more 2-4 hours of reformatting and reinstall all of my apps anymore . I actually was the butt of the jokes around here hey want to play some Raven Shield ,etc oh that's right he's reformatting again LOL . Any way it was great practice for me but this is so much easier , Thanks again for all of the help and info. Ps it never seems to end I just keep adding apps left and right now . :thumbup

I suggest 30/9 to be the ThanksGiving Day at MSFN. :w00t:
lol, you mean that because there's been so many "thank you"s that day?

@megatron

Welcome to MSFN forums - you finally found it useful to register here. :hello:

Indeed, its very useful. I find that what would previously take almost 2 days after each re-format (OS, service-pack, hot-fixes, major apps, utilities, registering the apps with keys, setting preferences for windows and everything, applying tweaks, the list goes on and on.... ) PHEW!!! All that is done in 28 minutes flat! :D

And without me needing to lift a single finger, and I can be sure that nothing was "forgotten to be done" - it will all happen to perfection every single time!

*thread moved - was posted in incorrect section