So i Lost my Aim Password...

Synapse

THIS IS NOT TO DISCUSS CRACKIN ANYONE ELSES PASSWORD NOR ANYTHING ABOUT ILLEGAL PROGRAMS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SUGGESTING SUCH THINGS!

Sorry moderators if this turns into a topic you might have too lock/delete. but what i need done is COMPLETLY legit. This is only a request so i can get MY aim password back.

so i lost my aim password... but i still have the encrypted password from a registry backup. i tried "spoonfeeding" the encrypted password right into the registry but still tells me the password is incorrect. I've tried one program that will translate the aim password but thats only for versions 4.7 and below. anyways.. does anyone know of a LEGAL program that contains no viruses/spyware/adware/trojans/keyloggers/etc.... that will decrypt my encrypted password and show the password. it must work for version 5.5.3595...

Thanks

*sorry moderators.. would've done a search but it has too be 4 characters or more*

Dont know if you got your PW or not but if not you can try this

Aim Deccryptor

Have not tried it my self but if you looks pretty good and should be ok and viruses free as it says

"Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses,but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them."

Hope that helps if you didnt already have it done,

-CT