Bootable Unattended WinXP CD.. how?

Hi there,

1) I try to make bootable unattended WinXP for my own use. I've read all the tutorials but I don't understand most things. Windows Setup Manager will generate the unattend.txt & unattend.bat. Let say I save them at C:\Output. In the tutorial, it say that I need to copy WinXP CD. Does it mean that I need to copy the whole CD or just i386 folder and am I need to copy to new folder or my Output folder? Where should I put the unattend.txt & unattend.bat to make the unattended installation?

2) I found a pirate CD of WinXP SP1..before Windows installation is finished, it prompt if I want to install WMP9 Series or not. I want to put the WMP10 installer in $OEM$ folder, so what should I do?

3) Should I modify autorun.inf to run unatteded setup of WinXP before I burn it?

p/s: I'm waiting for WinXP Starter Edition launch in Malaysia.

1)If you don't have to copy all the folders on your XP Cd if you are short on space (ex. valueadd can be skipped), but if you want all the material you original XP Cd contains you should copy the whole Cd. The easiest the make the Cd will be to copy the files to c:\XPCd (so it fits the default ISO-creation)

2) For WMP10 you sholud look at this link

http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/applications/mediaplayer10.htm