Icon Color Has Gone

Adam_UK

Now don't laugh! :w00t:

I decided to clean my keyboard while the computer was on, I must have hit the standby button and the computer went into standy mode. When I brough her round again the mouse wasn't working so I turned the computer off, then restarted it, when it came to life the icons had faded and turned pink.

Do you have any ideas?

Kindest regards,

Adam

well it could be bc of several things

first and the worse would be your tube's in your monitor could have gone bad, and when they do this they tend to show pinky colors (at least my very very old monitor did this its like 10years old :))

2. the pin's on the cable's monitors could be broken.

3. u might just mistakenly changed the color profile of your screen and maybe put too much hue in it?

4. haven't heard any spyware, virus that turnes your computer into pink colors but might be a gay virus or something :)

5. i'd laugh at this one but maybe mistakenly u decided to choose a pink desktop theme?

6. there is a fix for stand-by issues, especially for usb devices not booting properly; search microsoft for updates, though I think its fixed with sp2? at least it should be bc this fix I believe was released after sp1.