Switches - Newb in need

Okay i have spent the most part of today following the guide from overlclockers.com..

i was really impressed on the writing style throughout as it was extremely easy to follow, however on page 6/7 i have hit a rather, well anoying problem..

so i thought i would head to your unattended website to see if it was wording differently or could explain it to me in a different way, which i woudl understand..

however this is not the case..

What i would like to do, and the reason i set out to do an unattended install was the fact i could have 3rd party programs silently installing on to the computer, without any need for me to interact..

i am currently at the install/applications folder, which is full of new folders which contain the exe's and installations files of several programs i would like to install..

now, i realise there are only certain programs which have the switches/ref code etc. for, and i dont think i even have a single program in the list..

So what i am asking is i need to create a batch file, telling the XP install that i want these 3rd party programs installed too..

(Getting confused)

So can any one help me?? i am really confused here!!

Thanks toke/

okies i dig some searching and i found this http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=27036

this is pretty much where i am struggling, i admit my IT knowledge on this subject is no way close to most of yours, hence the asking for help..

So i would like to install 3rd party programs unattended, and dont quite understand the batch giles, nor the other route suggested, if some one could reflect some light onto this, i would be greatly welcomed :D