Ace Mega Codecs Pack...?

kronuskaos

allright i'm having a bit of trouble with this for some reason that i don't understand... i duno what's up. i know that there are bit scttered around here and there on the forums on how to do this but i can't get it to work. also a good google search has yeilded me no result. anyhow..

have the ACE Mega Codec Pack 5.93.8971 Select Edition and the ACE Mega Codec Pack 5.93.8971Quicktime & Real MEdia Add-on packages that i normally use for my codecs (as i don't really care to have all the extra stuff.) normally i also maunally go thru and aocc. *.QTs and *.rms with mplayer classic. also, i usually have it install everything on both the packs, and in the installs have it not virus scan, not run the aspi install and i do have it aggressivly remove what ever it is that it is trying to aggressivly remove.

nonethe less i can't seem to get a lead on how to do this in automation. i have tried the methods posted for the 6.01 pro edition, but ither i am retarded or it doens't work.. but i'm not sure witch :whistle:

so yeah, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /VE /D "Ace Mega Codecs Pack 6.1 Pro" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\SOFTWARE\AceCodecs\ACEMCP601PRO /silent /nocancel /norestart /components="CoDecS,FilterS,BSPlayer,UtilitieS,PresetS,Media Player_Edition Classic,SettingS"" /f

Not sure if it will work for your version...

Hello,

just try this it works very great for me.... :thumbup

ECHO Installing ACE MEGA CODEC...

ECHO Please Wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\ACE\ACEMCP601PRO.exe /Verysilent

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\pskill.exe chp*.tmp

The chp*.tmp is for the Antivirus. :hello: