IP address for www.msfn.org

f9cator

You are reaching the data center the server is located but either your ISP IP block is being blocked or the server MSFN is running on has blocked your IP or IP range.

As long as you are reaching the data center than there is an issue with the data center routing. Just out of curiosity can you reach http://www.emaxhosting.com from the same machine?

Hi XPerties,

I am finally able to access www.msfn.org normally. Not sure what the ISP did, but at least now I can visit this wonderful site again. :thumbup

BTW I am able to access http://www.emaxhosting.com now. Not sure if there is any problem before the ISP fix the problem.

f9cator

• 1 month later...

My hard drive crashed, click of death. Got new one, installed Win XP Home to create a new nLite CD (didn't get that far), I wanted to pop in to msfn.org to see what had happened over the past couple of days.

First sight I was taken to was msn, from there I went straight to msfn.org and nowhere else. I didn't have any updates, hotfixes, firewall etc.... While at msfn.org, windows informed me that longhorn.nu wanted to put a cookie on my coputer, I declined as it was not a website I was visiting. Left the web, checked my cache (because I was curious about longhorn.nu) and found stuff from msn, msfn.org and several pages from longhorn.nu, which I had never visited. The pages were blank with the exception of two which held 5kb of script.

Now my curiosity was up. I installed Ad-aware and ran it. 8 instances of the Alexa virus. Ran a couple of other progs to check for other stuff and nothing else showed up. Don't know where it came from but there you are. :hello:

Oh, and you don't need to tell me about doing stupid noob stuff, I know all about it. :whistle:

Domain longhorn.nu belongs to msfn.org. Only one script is located there. AdSense tracker. Script for tracking pageviews and clicks for AdSense ads on msfn.org.

AdSense Ads are only reason why msfn is still online. I know that many users block those ads but we can't do anything about it. You can also disable everything, but if every visitor block ads (no ads , no clicks) msfn will not survive.

Thanks