DVD booting with unattended SP2

I created an unattended install using NLite for the slipstreaming, and the tutorial on msfn for most of the applications contained. I went on the forums for a bit and collected some application switches (Only Google and Photoshop worked according to Virtual Machine).

I do have a few questions:

Is it normal that virtual machine is so slow to install? I sure hope it will be faster on a proper disc.

I managed to boot to the ISO in Virtual Machine and install, but when I burn it and try to install XP, it detects the DVD as a boot DVD, but in the "setup is inspecting hardware configuration" part it just crashes after spending 10 minutes loading. I tried taking the DVD out half way through and it mentioned it couldn't load "biosinfo.inf". I checked, the file is in my I386 folder. Why couldn't it load? Did I somehow burn my DVD wrong? I tried using nero express and just pointing it to the ISO created with CDImage and I got that error. The second time, I just normal nero, selected the folder with my XP slipstream in and gave it the bootxp.img file that comes with CDImage. Both times I got the same error. What have I done wrong?

yes its very normal for it to be working so slow. don't worry its a lot faster on real machine.

did u try to setup over again? I had a similar problem with it getting stuck at the same screen. I rebooted and tried it worked perfectly.

also I wonder why those switches did not work for u...

yes its very normal for it to be working so slow. don't worry its a lot faster on real machine.

did u try to setup over again? I had a similar problem with it getting stuck at the same screen. I rebooted and tried it worked perfectly.

also I wonder why those switches did not work for u...

No, I mean Google and Photoshop WORKED. The ones that didn't work were:

O&O Defrag

Daemon Tools - Well it worked, but it puts a display box asking me to install a SCSI driver :/