RunOnceEx problem - programs execute twice

I have been using the RunOnceEx method to install the applications, but since when I slipstreamed SP2, the installation of the application would execute twice, ex:

I have 15 applications being installed and while installing, lets say, the 7th application (it occurs randomly), a new window pops up and restarts installing the same stuff.

This is my winnt.sif

;SetupMgrTag
[Data]
;    AutoPartition=1
   MsDosInitiated="0"
   UnattendedInstall="Yes"
AutomaticUpdates="Yes"
AutoPartition=0

[Unattended]
   UnattendMode=FullUnattended
   OemSkipEula=Yes
   OemPreinstall=Yes
UnattendSwitch="yes"
   TargetPath=\WINDOWS
OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\000_nforce;Drivers\000_nforce\AudioDrv;Drivers\000_nforce\Ethernet;Drivers\000_nforce\GART;
Drivers\000_nforce\IDE;Drivers\000_nforce\MemCtl;Drivers\000_nforce\SMBus;Drivers\001_SATA;Drivers\002_nvgfx;Drivers\003_3COM;"
DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
FileSystem=*

[GuiUnattended]
   AdminPassword=
   EncryptedAdminPassword=Yes
   OEMSkipRegional=1
   TimeZone=110
   OemSkipWelcome=1

the RunOnceEx items are registered with an INF file using the cmdlines.txt file.

I will post a pic asap cos i m testing on VMWare

INSTALL.INF

For the RunOnceEx problem, here follows the solution posted by AirMaleDFW on the following page:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...RunOnceEx&st=20

"Well, the fix for this is as simple as adding the following line to whatever command file you have run at the end of your svcpack stage...

REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce" /v RunOnceEx /f >NUL

That will delete the RunOnce key "RunOnceEx" that holds the string "rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\iernonce.dll,RunOnceExProcess". This key isn't needed for a slipstreamed / svcpack install of hotfixes and is placed by the MS Java update expecting a windows web update type of install.

If you don't have a cmd file run at the end of your svcpack, you can add that line as the first thing performed in your RunOnceEx (wherever it is you set up your RunOnceEx installs).

The REG DELETE doesn't accept variables like %KEY% to shorten the string so be explicit and use the whole key name as shown above. "

pfear