Trouble w/ 2003

Im trying to create a unattended install of Office 2003 and i can create the $oem$ folders and such. My problem is with the batch file to make the install run. I'm using the one that was posted in the forum:

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Office 2003 Professional with Frontpage

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Applications\Office2003\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

That's it!

i dont think im putting it in the right place when i burn the cd. Also, is there a way to make this unnattend install have an auto run so it would truly be unattended?

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got this to work tonight after lots of time being frustrated by the lack of details in the on-line instruction guide. After going through the initial steps of setting up an administrative setup point, slipstreaming SP1 and customizing an .MST file I created a command file (Unattend.cmd) with the simple lines seen below. To create a cmd file simply right click on your desktop, create a new text file, open it and cut and paste the lines below just as you see them into said text file. Change "Save as Type" to 'all files', then save this as Unattend.cmd. Place your newly created .cmd file along with your customized .MST file in the folder containing your Office 2003 setup files. Finally, create an ISO, burn it to a disc and enjoy your newly created Unattended Office 2003 cd. (I know I do)

ECHO.

ECHO Installing Office 2003 Professional With SP1

ECHO Please wait...

start /wait %CDROM%\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

:thumbup