Almost done need help BIG time

Hi all and thnx for any replies.Ok heres the problem im trying to install raid drivers through the F-6 method when windows starts,but windows can not

find the files on the floppy. The install works fine on the original xp cd.I have not

remooved any of the original files to the cd. I have just slip streamed sp1a and the rest of the updates and created an $OEM$ folder.

Plese help me climb this last mountain :}

What do you mean...

I suggest to go to your raid controller manufacturer and download the latest driver available. It should contain the files and the INF needed (copy these files on a floppy disk). You will be able to use the F6 to install you driver.

Or you could slipstreamed your raid drivers into your installation CD. There's a link to show you how to...

Slipstreaming SATA/RAID Drivers

:wacko:

what i mean is the floppy i used works fine with the non slipstreamed unattend windows cd. its the unattended windows that wont accept any drivers from the floppy drive. and i dounloaded the most recent drivers and the inf is not in them?

Big mountain :wacko:

Well I'm out of ideas. If it work with the original CD and not the slipstreamed it's maybe something about sp1a. Try with SP2.

Wait for other post maybe someone who had this problem in the past will be able to help you more.

Good luck