Help with winnt.sif

Hi

I need to know if i need to put ";SetupMgrTag" command at the beginning of my winnt.sif?? Also need to know if the order of the command line care

Sorry for my spelling. english is not my native language

;SetupMgrTag is commented so it apparently doesn't get read but, because it is only a comment, why would you want to eliminate it?

Also need to know if the order of the command line care

I don't know what you are asking here. Which command line?

I think u will find your answer in the ref.chm file in the deployment pack

in there u will find a section with SYNTAX and CONVENTION hope this will give you the answer you need .

as for my own experience i found out that it will matter how you put yr lines in the file

goodluck!!

Edbro,

Is because i took command line for different winnt.sif because i dont fully and clearly understand the making of all this command line..

By the way if somebody can help me on how to make all these batch files, with my personal info:

Installing Devices Drivers

Installing Applications (Can i use a newer version cause i got newer version of acrobat, adware,winrar,msn messenger)

Removing software for the Windows Installation such Windows Messenger and MSN Explorer

With will be very appreciated

Thanks

Dorguy

By the way if somebody can help me on how to make all these batch files, with my personal info:
If you are referring to your winnt.sif then use the setupmgr.exe from the deployment tools package.
Installing Devices Drivers

Installing Applications (Can i use a newer version cause i got newer version of acrobat, adware,winrar,msn messenger)

Removing software for the Windows Installation such Windows Messenger and MSN Explorer

http://unattended.msfn.org/index.htm

For installing apps and drivers check out the site I mentioned. Also, there is a forum here that lists all the install switches for installing your apps.

As far as removing items you have 2 choices:

Nlite will remove items from an XP install before they are installed.

XPLite will remove items after it is already installed.

Discussion of both apps can be found here at MSFN

You can but I am not the expert around here. Posting to the open forum will allow everybody to help.

What you are asking is very detailed. You are not going to find anybody that will build them for you. Take a look around this site (all the subforums) as well as the Unattended Guide that I pointed you to earlier. The answers to all your questions are there.