Safe Mode - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

sk3

I've uninstalled Catalyst 4.7, to install Cat 4.8. I usually run DriverCleaner in safe mode to delete the remaining files after uninstallation.

Today, i've got a serious error that didn-t let me enter on safe mode. if i start windows normally it goes without any problem but on Safe mode it shows me a Blue Screen with the following code:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

the last time i've got this error was my modem driver (USB) but now i don't have anything working on USB except de Bluetooth Key, but i dont think thats what it's causing this problem.

I Recently acquired an DVD-RW, but i still dont think that is causing. Tried on Support of Microsoft and nothing could help me. does anyone knows what kind of problem/conflit this is ?

I apreciate your help :D

this error generally occurs when there is presence of faulty hardware present in the system . In short it is trying to access that part(portion) of memory for which is not granted permission

Stop 0x0000000A or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

to reach the depth 1) Reboot keep F8 key pressed you will be presented with the menu . Select Last know good configuration (The system will start up normally)

now right click my computer > manage this brings Computer manangement

select even viewer and the double click on system to find the event that caused probs

• 1 month later...