Windows XP Can only Use once?

matrix0978

Hey i got the windows xp upgrade and i can only use it once because they put that gay thing on it so u can ony use it once. and i have 3 computers in my house. So that means i would have to buy it 4 different times. OR everytime i have to call Microsoft and tell them the situation. Is there anyway i can get around that without having to keep buying it over and over or calling them every time..????? :huh:

No... Want it on 4 machines? Buy another retail copy off the shelf and then call MS and ask for their additional license discount... You can have up to 3 additional licenses from a single Retail XP copy.

Or...

Subscribe to the MS Action Pack. Sign up on the MS Partners Web site and get 10 copies of XP for $300 bucks, the first year and $200 every year after that. It's a subscription so you have to buy in every year. You also get just about everything else MS makes...

At a time end-user can install , re-install the windows 7 time not more that that

Now where did that come from?

I'm ashamed almost to say this, but I know people who reinstall every 2 months (I cant think of a good reason to do so otoh), and they've been running XP for 2 years.

You do the math ;)