bluetooth kb (specificly MS) with SP2

I've been looking over posts all over the forum and I see people saying that the bluetooth support in SP2 is good and others saying it's bad... and talking to MS support they say I'll be fine...

I have a Microsoft bluetooth keyboard and usually during installs I would have to have a normal keyboard hooked up to be able to do anything... since I'm making an unattended cd that's not really a problem but when I finish I'm wondering will my keyboard work from the getgo or will I still need to install the intellipoint software (which MS still refuses to offer anywhere except on their cd)

Is there anyone that has the MS bluetooth keyboard that has used SP2 that could give me an answer? vmware tests really don't help me figure it out...

thanks in advance...

You don't need the Intellipoint Software to get your Keyboard Running - Just use the Control Panel -> BlueTooth Applet to install your Keyboard.

My Microsoft Mouse / Keyboard works without problems, the whole bluetooth thing is a lot better than SP1.

You can't use the Keyboard to install, because at this moment there is no connection or driver loaded for your Keyboard.

Also is Bluetooth secure, wich means you have to authorize your devices to work with each other. I don't think that can be done automatically.

When you choose to use intellipoint get the new Version 5.2 for SP2.

well I'm automating the entire thing so the install isn't a problem... I'm just wondering about after the install if the keyboard will be recognized or at least it will be asked to authorize itself or if I'll still need the 2nd kb hooked up to use it... and there's a new intellipoint for bluetooth software out? every time I check MS' site it says it's only available on the cd