Bah /noreboot dam thing grr

riZz

Sup guys, i'm having problems with this dam noreboot. I can easily get the XP files to copy to my hard drive and change the folders to Boot and Install but when i go to boot XP in virtual PC i get an error about some file can't be found before the installation screen is up (this is before the EULA screen). I know that the txtsetup.sif holds the information on which tells XP what files to install but the files arn't there in the folder (i386).

Is this a common problem with the noreboot command? it doesn't seem that when u use /noreboot to copy the files to ur pc to make it smaller for going on disc that XP takes into account to edit the txtsetup.sif to get rid of the extra values (the files it has got rid of).

This problem is a pain in the a**, i have used /noreboot for like XP, 2003 and 2000 each version of all.

Any suggestions? is this a common thing?

I could go to install each OS and see which files it can't find and then edit the txtsetup.sif manually but :) that will take a while.

Thx if anyone can help me

Well the files load from my DVD but in my autorun menu i have used a .bat to create standalone ISO's of each version of Windows of my DVD and its them standalone that have the problem even tho the DVD is working nice.