$OEM$ and makelocalsource

When performing and unattended install using winnt32.exe's /makelocalsource option, it doesn't appear that the $OEM$ folder is copied. Is there any way to get Windows to do this when using /makelocalsource?

On the CD-ROM drive, call it E:, I have:

E:\files\i386\ and E:\files\$OEM$

I run:

%SYSTEMDRIVE%\files\i386\winnt32.exe /unattend:%SYSTEMDRIVE%\files\i386\winnt.sif /s:%SYSTEMDRIVE%\files\i386 /syspart:C: /tempdrive:C: /makelocalsource

Is this all correct? Setup runs fine, but there is no $OEM$ folder in C:\$WIN_NT$.~LS, nor is anything in my $OEM$ directory copied anywhere.

%systemdrive% wont work if your refering 2 your cdrom drive

u need 2 do something like

IF EXIST E:\Files\i386\winnt.32.exe set CDROM=E:

so then u would type

%CDROM%\files\i386\winnt32.exe /unattend

I am first booting into BartPE, where %SystemDrive% does refer to the CD-ROM drive. Other than $OEM$ not being copied, the installation goes fine. That's my problem.

Thanks MCT. I didn't realize that was an option in winnt.sif. More was wrong, but after that I figured it out.

A question, though: why does every guide say that $OEM$ should be in the same directory at i386? My install only copied it properly once I copied it into i386 (i.e., E:\files\i386\$OEM$). Any idea? Even Microsoft's site has them in the same directory.