2 Questions: Auto partitioning and BSOD

Hi there,

I've got two questions about the unattended installation of Windows XP Prof.

I used the msgina.dll-hack that has been described on this forum but I just found out there's a problem when shutting down from the menu that pops up when you press Ctrl-alt-del. If I shut the computer down trough 'Start' -> 'Shut down' it works like normal. But when I use the Ctrl-Alt-Del 'Shut down' I get a BSOD saying:

0XC0000005

Stopcode:

C000021A

I allready did some troubleshooting but can't find anything in the eventlog, but what I did notice is that in the menu I get when I try to shut down the computer though 'Start' -> 'Shut down' the original Windows XP logo's are still there. Could somebody give me a lead in the right direction here? This isn't the default behaviour is it?

The second question I've got is this:

I'm making this unattended to be installed on a +200 seats workingspace with all identical hardware. I want to partition the hard disk (40 GB) in to two disks. How can I realize that with the least administrative work? I've found BartPE but that doesn't work with the Ghost 2003 version I've got.

[EDIT]

I know for sure the BSOD is created by the use of the hacked DLL, I've changed the reg key to point it to the original msgina.dll and this seems to work. Does anybody know what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=16801&st=0

this should give you a method...if youre gonna do this, I think youre gonna have to use a dos bootdisk, and then run winnt.exe from dos...you can use autoexec.bat to automate it all...but its gonna be pretty intensive. honestly, I think you can just leave everything the same, but instead of using xpboot.bin as your boot file, use a 1.44mb floppy that runs dos, then use one of the programs to format 2 fat partitions...and add Filesystem=ConvertNTFS in winnt.sif...I dont know the switches for winnt off the top of my head.