User state migration on unattended windows disk

I'am trying to make a unatended windows install disk with is able to backup user profiles and restore them.

Status right now :

1. I copy files from C:\Documents and Settings\userToBackup to a networkdrive via a .CMD file lunched from autorun on the unattended windows disk.

2. Make it reboot (from the same .CMD file)

3. Press enter at startup to start unattended setup (i want to disable this)

4. install

5. Using the "stage 12" install .CMD restoring the user settings by moving back from the network drive to the C:\Documents and Settings\newUser

Now i want to improve this backup (not all things are backup nicely)

Wanted :

1. Insted of using a simple Xcopy i want to use a "User State Magration Tool" like the USMT included with windows or the "File and Settings Transfer wizzard" , but i can't find at way to make them work unattended on a workgroup based instalation.

2. Find a way to make the backup start at boot insted of when the disk is inserted

3. Else find a way to eliminate the "pres enter to boot from cd . . . " Se "3." above.

Some facts :

The backup place where i want to store the files is a network share.

I use a windows xp pro SP1 slipstreamed with aplications and hotfixes burnt onto a DVD

I have no floppydrive to store temp data

So if anybody yet had luck with somthing like this please post your comment.

hEINstein

#3. (from flyakite multiboot cd/dvd guide)

bootfix.bin - This file is what displays "Press any key to boot from cd....". If you don't want it to display this just delete the file and it will jump right into setup for whichever OS you chose. Otherwise leave it as is.

Also, a search would have brought this thread up: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=16898&hl=

]Bonkers[

In "3." i ment to disable it just once "If backup sucseeded" so i need to set a flag on my hardisk to make it ready for wipe. (Else it will start the windows installer every time i boot , right ???)

Allthoug i would rather like to make it to have a seekvens like this:

Boot -> backup to networkdrive -> format disk and reinstall windows -> install progs -> Restore backup -> finish.