files don't get removed during unattended

How come that files I remove during unattended install, like Favorites and My music end My pictures, aren't removed

also a shortcut that I copy from the start menu also isn't copied to the desktop, the syntax of my instruction is correct, are the folders protected or are they recreated??

I'm running the command's at runonceex

We need to see the script/batch files you are using and your directory structure. Otherwise it's impossible to answer your question.

As far as My pictures and My music. Not sure how one would remove them. Those are special folders and I'm not sure they can be removed. Might be possible. *shrug*

<item name='Opruimen en verwijderen van bestanden'>
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Drivers' />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Menu Start\Programma's\Powertoys for Windows XP" />
  <file command='filedelete' file="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Menu Start\Programma's\Opstarten\Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk" />
  <file command='filedelete' file="%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Menu Start\Programma's\Opstarten\Acrobat Assistant.lnk" />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Gedeelde documenten\Gedeelde afbeeldingen' />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Gedeelde documenten\Gedeelde muziek' />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Gedeelde documenten\Microsoft' />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%USERPROFILE%\Mijn documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen' />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%USERPROFILE%\Mijn documenten\Mijn muziek' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Bureaublad\Alcohol 120%.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Bureaublad\Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Bureaublad\Kazaa Lite K++.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Bureaublad\Nero StartSmart.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Bureaublad\PowerDVD.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%USERPROFILE%\Bureaublad\DVD Decrypter.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%SYSTEMDRIVE%\My Shared Folder\klite243.exe' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%USERPROFILE%\Favorieten\Diensten voor kleine ondernemingen.url' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%USERPROFILE%\Favorieten\MSN.com.url' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%USERPROFILE%\Favorieten\Radiogids.url' />
  <file command='dirdelete' directory='%USERPROFILE%\Favorieten\Koppelingen' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Kazaa Lite K++.lnk' />
  <file command='filedelete' file='%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\DVD Decrypter.lnk' />
  <file command='filecopy' file="%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Drivers\Outlook Express.lnk" target='%USERPROFILE%\Bureaublad\Outlook Express.lnk' />
 </item>

these are the XPInstall(now known as XPlode) commands, I'm going to try and delete just the content of Music and Pictures but what about the Favorites? and the shortcut of Outlook express(the source path is different above but it didn't work when I was trying to copy it from the start menu