Some windows components not removed?

I specifically put components to NOT be installed with windows but some are anyway like accesibility software/wizard:

[Components]
   accessopt=Off

narator, magnify are all there... not one of them disspeared.

also backup, cleanup and some other soft are there allthough they don't appear in "add/remove components" as installed windows made icon(shorcuts) for all

also i tought there was an entry in the answer file like [ComputerSettings] DefaultPowerScheme=Presentation or something like that, any1 know anything about it?

-bump- i looked some more into it and movie maker, media player and a bunch of other stuff i did tell not to install did??? This is my entry in answer file:

[Components]
   accessopt=Off
   deskpaper=Off
   dialer=Off
   freecell=Off
   hearts=Off
   hypertrm=Off
   licenseserver=Off
   media_clips=Off
   minesweeper=Off
   mousepoint=Off
   mplay=Off
   msnexplr=Off
   mswordpad=Off
   netoc=Off
   objectpkg=Off
   pinball=Off
   solitaire=Off
   spider=Off
   zonegames=Off

at least games didn't get installed -- i also disable guest and administrator while creating my own account first thing in cmdlines.txt...maybe this has soemthing o do with it?

accessopt does not include narrator and magnifier, only accessibility cursors and accessibility wizard. Not utilmanager and onscreen keyboard either. Use nLite to remove them... As for backup, also use nLite. Otherwise Windows will install it.

:) gee nuhi, here I am advertising your app and I don't know the link to your page :rolleyes:

And the defaultpowerscheme, you'ld really expect it to be there wouldn't you :D but i think it isn't there... It's just a small registry entry actually

HKCU, "Control Panel\PowerCfg", "CurrentPowerPolicy, %REG_DWORD%, 0

See what you've got there and add the key to registry during setup with the method of your liking

EDIT: again moviemaker and media player are also not included in that components list... again use nLite. Come on nuhi give this guy a link...

I don't want to set any ideeas about nLite but it had soem problems for me so i'm a lil in doubt that it would work for me all of a sudden ... hmmm too bad i'm ignorant enough to not be able to edit the XP kit cuz its gotta be all in there ... an .inf maybe? something has got to direct the windows setup like the main function does in C++.