Problem with winnt.sif after RAID integration

This is really bugging me now! PLEASE HELP :):rolleyes::D

I have just integrated the raid drivers into my unattended install (XP Pro & SP1) but when I boot from the CD, setup seems to ignore my winnt.sif settings :D

It must be reading it, though, to get the paths of the RAID drivers (in $OEM$ folder) from the driverpath entry in winnt.sif

It worked fine for several unattended installs with sp2 slipstreamed but ive reverted back to sp1 and it isnt working

I would post my winnt.sif, but I'm on a different machine that doesnt have cd-rom.

the only changes i've made are to specify paths for program files and documents and settings - and I have placed them in the correct sections of winnt.sif

Please help

*bump*

basically since integrating raid drivers (using RyanVM(?)'s driver pack) into my unattended install my winnt.sif is not being read by windows.

This is XP Pro with SP1a and no other drivers or programs are being silently installed - just windows.

It worked fine with SP2 (2138)

Any Ideas?

thank you :)

go back to your own winnt.sif from previous installation...

take out the raid driver pack...

install the raid drivers you need manually

what raid drivers do you need? i can help you with the installing of them

err.. when you went back to xpsp1 did you copy the disk contents off the CD? if so, check that you don't have an unattend.txt, unattend.tx_ or winnt.si_ file