Integrating Sata drivers

Hi I am trying to build a unattended disc with Sata drivers, I have looked around and found places where it says about it like http://greenmachine.msfnhosting.com/READING/addraid.htm

Unfortunately this piece I do not understand (In the I386 directory or your Windows Source Directory, open the TXTSETUP.SIF file in your favorite text editor. Copy the following text into the TXTSETUP.SIF file, at the end of the file, just before the (sometimes invisible) end of file marker: )

could someone point me in the right direction as I have no idea where the end of the file is I have looked at the file I just need to know where to put it. And is it word for word as ( TXTSETUP.SIF ) sorry I am a dummy but this is all new to me and it's like learning a new language.

I have also looked at this site http://greenmachine.msfnhosting.com/XPCREATE/

I cannot find this ( Edit the XPCREATE.INI file to reflect your system parameters. This may be edited in Notepad, or any text editor. Instructions may be found inside the file. )

I cannot find the ini file or any instructions, my mate says I probably can'y see the wood for the tree's !

Thanks in advance.

Thanks I have now found the folder it confused me that I should be looking for XPCREATE .ini

I don't know what the .ini is but it looks like the one in my folder is called XPCREATE text document 2 KB

Bet you never come across a beginner as thick as me have you?

Thanks for replying I shall now be able to have another go but unfortunately it won't be until tomorrow as I have to go out now.

If you click on "tools" on the menu bar then click "folder options", a window will appear.

Click on the tab named "view" and uncheck the box "hide extensions for known file types".

Then click OK.

You will now see the file extensions which will make it easier to find XPCREATE.ini