setup bootup problem

hello,

i tested my unattended xp cd today wich failed.. i got an error message be4 the graphic interface setup started to copy the files wich had something to do with a fase 0 error wich couldnt be repaired..

now my question is what could be it ?

here is my winnt.sif

[Data]
   UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[Unattended]
   UnattendMode=FullUnattended
   OemSkipEula=Yes
   OemPreinstall=Yes
   TargetPath=\WINDOWS
   UnattendSwitch=Yes
   DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore
   WaitForReboot=No
   AutoActivate=Yes
   OemFilesPath=..\$OEM$
   OemPnPDriversPath=Drivers\AudioDrv;Drivers\Display;Drivers\Ethernet\WinXP;Drivers\GART;Drivers\MemCtl;Drivers\SMBus;

[GuiUnattended]
   AdminPassword="lol4388"
   EncryptedAdminPassword=NO
   AutoLogon=Yes
   AutoLogonCount=1
   OEMSkipRegional=1
   TimeZone=110
   OemSkipWelcome=1

[UserData]
   ProductID=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
   FullName="Test"
   OrgName="Test"
   ComputerName=*

[Display]
   BitsPerPel=32
   Xresolution=1024
   YResolution=768
   Vrefresh=85

[Identification]
   JoinWorkgroup=MSHOME

[Networking]
   InstallDefaultComponents=Yes

[Components]
   msmsgs=off
   msnexplr=off
   zonegames=off

[URL]
   Home_Page=http://www.google.nl
   Search_Page=http://www.google.nl

[GuiRunOnce]
%systemdrive%\Install\RunOnceEx.cmd

here is my svcpack.inf

[Version] 
Signature="$Windows NT$"
MajorVersion=5
MinorVersion=1
BuildNumber=2600

[SetupData]
CatalogSubDir="\i386\Update"

[ProductCatalogsToInstall]

[SetupHotfixesToRun]
DX9NTopk.exe
js56nnl.exe /Q:A /R:N
KB823182.exe /Q /O /N /Z
KB824105.exe /Q /O /N /Z
KB824141.exe /Q /O /N /Z
KB825119.exe /Q /O /N /Z
KB826939.exe /Q /O /N /Z
KB828035.exe /Q /O /N /Z
KB828741.EXE /Q /O /N /Z
KB835732.EXE /Q /O /N /Z
KB837001.EXE /Q /O /N /Z
KB837009.exe /Q:A /R:N
KB840374.EXE /Q /O /N /Z
Q832894.exe /Q:A /R:N
Q831167.exe /Q:A /R:N
WMP9.exe
Q828026.exe /Q /O /N /Z
qchain.exe

runonceex.cmd and dosnet.inf wont be needed i think.

i added the optionalscrdirs to the dosnet.inf..

please help me..

(im sorry i cant give more info about the error it really didnt say much more)

if the error is before the gui mode screens, it probably has nothing to do with the winnt.sif or the svcpack.inf (svcpack's don't get installed until T-13 of GUI mode setup)...

the error is probably in your txtsetup or dosnet files... are you using an original cd to create your unattend disc? have you reduced the size of the source using nLite? have you added your own raid drivers? have you used the slipstream media player 9 or directx9 installations (the batch file slipstream ones)?

use a virtual pc to test your cd, that way you don't have to keep burning it, can just mount the iso and test it.... for starters re-make the ISO and try again, if that fails, make your unattend cd again from scratch :)

Crusher,May 23 2004, 06:25 PM] if the error is before the gui mode screens, it probably has nothing to do with the winnt.sif or the svcpack.inf (svcpack's don't get installed until T-13 of GUI mode setup)...

the error is probably in your txtsetup or dosnet files... are you using an original cd to create your unattend disc? have you reduced the size of the source using nLite? have you added your own raid drivers? have you used the slipstream media player 9 or directx9 installations (the batch file slipstream ones)?

use a virtual pc to test your cd, that way you don't have to keep burning it, can just mount the iso and test it.... for starters re-make the ISO and try again, if that fails, make your unattend cd again from scratch :)

the error is in the gui mode screens.. but the setup has done nothing when the error apears.

i havent used nlite, i never touched txtsetup nor my dosnet files, and yes i tried this on an original xp cd when that didnt work i coppied my winnt.sif,svcpack.inf,$oem$ folder and changed dosnet.inf for the update directory to a corp xp cd

and the same happens. i use both slipstream dx9 and wmp9 & mm2 opk packages..

Edit:

i found my setuplog

this is where the errors begin ..

05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,228,,SETUP: SpSetupLoadParameter was unable to find msdosinitiated.
05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,632,,SETUP: Upgrade=0.
05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,633,,SETUP: Unattended=0.
05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,228,,SETUP: SpSetupLoadParameter was unable to find uniqueness.
05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,228,,SETUP: SpSetupLoadParameter was unable to find AccMagnifier.
05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,228,,SETUP: SpSetupLoadParameter was unable to find AccReader.
05/24/2004 09:27:50,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\cmdline.c,228,,SETUP: SpSetupLoadParameter was unable to find AccKeyboard.
05/24/2004 09:27:51,d:\xpsp1\base\ntsetup\syssetup\log.c,133,,Interne gegevensstructuren van Setup zijn beschadigd (fase 0).

i hope this helps

edit2:

it was winnt.sif

i forgot MsDosInitiated="0" ..