AMD K7 Processor Driver

I have added them in my unattended in the $OEM$\$$\System32 believing they are copied over but these 3 files are still on windows updates, could someone advise how to eliminate this problem and also they are packaged as PUBNAME.4888858 i have 2 other files like this the nvidia display that windows favours and some Realtek ethernet drivers both are the pubname packaging i need to upack these and install them on my unattended to be completely done

amdk7.sys

k7qfe.cat

k7qfe.inf

the 3 files you listed, what happens if you put them in $OEM$\$1\DRIVERS\K7CPU and add that path (Drivers\K7CPU) to your OEMPnPDriversPath in winnt.sif ?

I know for the NVidia and Realtek drivers the above method works (just extract the EXE installer they provide from their web site)... that method works for most hardware, the only one I know about that doesn't work 100% is the ATI Display Driver

ill test that out and get back

calling from the inf ive found not much good i have revolution drivers and they dont load in either i seem to be doing something wrong re drivers so this is my winit.sif section

[unattended]

UnattendMode=FullUnattended

OemSkipEula=Yes

OemPreinstall=Yes

TargetPath=\Windows

Repartition=No

UnattendSwitch="Yes"

WaitForReboot="No"

DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\000_display;Drivers\001_Nforce;Drivers\002_GART;Drivers\003_Ethernet;Drivers\004_SMBus;Drivers\005_revo\revoboot_INF;Drivers"

AutoActivate = Yes

ProgramFilesDir="C:\My Program Files"

KeyboardLayout="United Kingdom"

anyone see anything wrong as to why they are not installing the only one that does go in is the Gart and i know the files go in to the system but dont seem to be activating

thanx for your help

your revo drivers have long path name (more than 8 chars) but i don't think that would matter anyway

i've slipstreamed the nforce unified drivers into my cd and it works good

Drivers\nForce\AudioDrv;Drivers\nForce\AudioUtl;Drivers\nForce\Ethernet;Drivers\nForce\GART;Drivers\nForce\MemCtl;Drivers\nForce\SMBus

revoboot_INF;Drivers"

i hope it doesn't look like that in your file :) i hope you chopped it off to fit it a bit better

well that seems to be one problem sorted just redone the winit and am calling the revolution drivers from Runonce as this may be a better way due the installer .exe

changed the log on winit for the nvidia and for the K7 so now am gonna run it in Virtual PC to see if all goes well before i go to my DVD-RW

thanx for your help BM sometimes you can look till you can t work it all out any more.

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Power DVD 5" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\\PowerDVD5\Setup.exe -s

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /VE /D "Revolution Sound Drivers" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\030 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Drivers\\revo\Revolution_Installer.exe /QB

REG ADD %KEY%\035/VE /D "Last of the Critical Hotfixes" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\035 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Hotfixes\hotfixes.cmd" /f