Does anyone like my mother board

bunyip

I bought my motherboard on the recomendation of Custom PC mag in the UK.The board is AOpen AK79D 400 max. My computer is running ok but there doesn,t seem to be many people out there who are big fans. I am getting the feeling I should have bought Asus or Gigabytes boards .Anyone got any comments on AOpens board .

Custom PC also recomended Chaintech s offering the 7NJS ,it is pricey but will it outperform the Asus and Gigabyte or does it just do the same job.

Interested to hear anyones comment .I have not built up any loyalties to anyone product so you will not offend

sys stats AMD xp2500+ 2.05 mhz

AOpen AK79D 400 max

1gig corsair 3200 ram

80gig ata hd

120 sata hd

XFX 5700 ultra gpu

If that board doesn't give u any weird problem, then it is ok if for me. How about u? Besides that, depends on what u want the board to do with, for overclocking? is it the board provide enough feature for u? for simple use, is it stable? i think that board should be ok if for me. :)

the board was part of my first attempt to make my own computer ,so i didn't know what to expect. Also it was second hand on e-bay and is 1year old now. I have to get old computer running sweet and pluck up courage to update bios. But all in all it works better than the old computer, i think i paid toomuch on e-bay

thanks for your comments