Installing WindowBlinds 4 Enhanced

hey ppl, i was just wondering what things i needed to edit in the adaware.js script for it to do the same thing for windowblinds 4 enchanced? i have no idea about Java Script so i need help here.. i tried modifying the script and executing it via a batch file but windows XP gives me this error "Please go to the control panel to install and configure system components" yet it worked perfectly with ad-aware (and yes i do have it windows scripting host executing it) this is basically what my modified script looks like (its basically the same thing):

function getWin(win, inc){ var cntr = 0; while (!WshShell.AppActivate(win)) {  if (cntr==12) return true;  cntr++;  WScript.Sleep(inc); } return true;}
var WshShell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");var oExec = WshShell.Exec("setup.exe");while (oExec.Status == 0){ WScript.Sleep(500); getWin("Enter WindowBlinds Serial Number", 3000); WshShell.SendKeys ("xx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx"); WScript.Sleep(500); WshShell.SendKeys ("{ENTER}");}
WScript.quit();

attached is a pic of what the installation screen looks liek incase you needed to know.

post-80-1084039315_thumb.jpg

post-80-1084039315_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...