Here we go again

xper

XPerties,i don't get it your so insulting to people and think your so tuuuf, i would love to take your sorry a** to 125th & lenox , right from pa. and see how you would make out, you mook.

lol uschie-- if u didn't know, Pia and Chris are old friends (well at least on the net) and they kid around like that with each other, so try not to take it so seriously :)

Blackwar

XPerties,i don't get it your so insulting to people and think your so tuuuf, i would love to take your sorry a** to 125th & lenox , right from pa. and see how you would make out, you mook.

Uschie...chill out man its all a bunch of jokes! no need for harsh language and especilly racialy bigoted ones...read the rules and you will understand that here at MSFn we do not support such nonsense...this will be your last warning dood..

:)

-Drew

Drew,,i don't get it,what do you mean racialy bigoed ones??I must be naive or somthing ,please tell me what you mean,as soon as possible.Thanks

he basically means please don't take Xperties' jokes seriously, they are just kidding around...

and also, this thread is getting way off topic and causing confusions so i'm just going to lock it...

Blackwar

uschie - Let me make one thing clear to you. I kid with those who know me and kid back. Me a pia go back and forth and nothin is taken serious. As far as you making your blah blah blah statements you should watch who you speak to on the net. I live in Pa and travel all of Pa and jersey on a daily basis. If you would love to meet my a** in the alley one night I dont have one problem doing that. My e-mail is xperties@hotmail.com. I dont claim to be tuff but do claim to be a admin of this board for a long time and the respect has been earned by myself and everyone who has been here for a while. Ask anyone and they agree........if you dont like the kidding then unless your name is mentioned "STAY OUT OF IT!". I have noticed on other occasions you have stepped up and made rude unlawful remarks. Drew has warned you and understand we all can get along and have a good time with or without you. Your decision, not ours. Ta Ta

-Xperties