Stuck on final 3 apps

Nearly completed my XPSP1a unattended disk using RunOnceEx, from %CDROM%, but 3 apps just wont install.

Partition Magic 8

Wise for Windows Installer (evaluation edition)

Easy CD/DVD 6 platinum

This was the text in RunOnceEx.

REG ADD %KEY%\085 /VE /D "Partition Magic 8" /fREG ADD %KEY%\085 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\PM8\Setup\setup.exe -s -f1setup.iss" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\120 /VE /D "Wise Installer v5.2" /fREG ADD %KEY%\120 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\WiseInstaller\WiseInstaller52.msi /qn" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\155 /VE /D "Easy CD\DVD Creator 6" /fREG ADD %KEY%\155 /V 1 /D "msiexec /i \"%CDROM%\Software\EasyCDdvd6\ECDC6.msi\" /qn TRANSFORMS="%CDROM%\Software\EasyCDdvd6\1033.mst\"" /f

I've also tryed copying them to HD and installing from there using the old methord.

Echo Partition Magic 8Start /wait %systemdrive%\Apps\PM8\Setup\setup.exe -s setup.issEcho.Echo Wise Installer v5.2Start /wait  %systemdrive%\Apps\WiseInstaller\WiseInstaller52.msi /qnEcho.Echo Easy CD\DVD Creator 6Start /wait msiexec /i "%systemdrive%\Apps\EasyCDdvd6\ECDC6.msi" /qn PIDKEY=**-****-****-**** ADDLOCAL=CreatorApps,DragToDisc,PMStudio,SuperNova REBOOT=RS REBOOTPROMPT=SEcho.

I know the Easy CD entrys are different but i've tryed various methords from this site and the Roxio forum without sucsess.

The weird thing is that the entries DONT get skipped over in the install process. It appears they are being installed, Easy CD takes about 3 mins, but after i cant find anything in start menu, program files and only minimal entries in the registry? :)

I have created various .iss files for PM8 without any joy. I have also done a clean install of windows and installed from desktop using .cmd files for testing, with the exact same effect, appears to be installing, but they don't.

I am using VMware 4.5 to test the instulation and XP pro SP1a.

Any suggestions will be welcome.