Kernal Extender For 32bit Vista?

legacyfan

ive been using windows vista x86 for a while now and it's rock solid compared to the x64 version and have been looking for a good replacement for the extended kernal for use on 32bit os if anyone knows of anything like this it would be much appreciated

13 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

ive been using windows vista x86 for a while now and it's rock solid compared to the x64 version and have been looking for a good replacement for the extended kernal for use on 32bit os if anyone knows of anything like this it would be much appreciated

There are x86 files in the win32 folder on mega.nz, but they were last modified in 2021 :( I'd also like to use the extended kernel on the 32-bit version, but on the other hand it's understandable that the author probably doesn't have time to fine-tune both versions alone.

If Vista x64 without an extended kernel works better for you, you can simply redirect files for specific applications.

Sorry for the slip-up in the post above, the quote translated along with the rest of the page. I ask the moderator to remove it.

Edited by mjd79

22 minutes ago, mjd79 said:

There are x86 files in the win32 folder on mega.nz, but they were last modified in 2021 :( I'd also like to use the extended kernel on the 32-bit version, but on the other hand it's understandable that the author probably doesn't have time to fine-tune both versions alone.

If Vista x64 without an extended kernel works better for you, you can simply redirect files for specific applications.

Sorry for the slip-up in the post above, the quote translated along with the rest of the page. I ask the moderator to remove it.

64bit has never really worked for me (it broke alot) so ive been using 32bit vista for awhile and it has been very stable 

Edited by legacyfan