MicroAngelo 5.58 keeps asking...

--GuuS--

Hello... :rolleyes:

After installing dbPowerAmp with the correct switches, I'm trying to add more software to the unattended WinXP dvd.

Mostly it all works, even Messenger Plus site and MSN opening afterwords, are killed by the setup.cmd file.

But one program keeps giving me a headache... :)

MicroAngelo 5.58 (to customize display settings such as space between icons).

The problem is that it installs almost silent, but I keep getting a popup window saying "check web for newer version".

I've copied the Setup.iss file (from c:\WINDOWS) after installation in the install folder, but what do I have to add to the .cmd file to make it a completely silent install and not opening the help-file?

This is the part from the .cmd file where MicroAngelo 5.58 (InstallShield) is installed.

ECHO.

ECHO Bezig met het installeren van MicroAngelo 5.58

ECHO Even geduld aub...

start /wait %systemdrive%\Install\17-MICRO\Setup.exe -s

Thanx in advance, Ed

The problem is that it installs almost silent, but I keep getting a popup window saying "check web for newer version".

Hmmzz, I did a new install on Virtual PC and now it works perfectly :)

Thanx anyway...

Download here the InstallShield Repacker. I have repacked the Microangelo Setupfile to a *.msi File.

Use the Setup Monitoring Method.

Or use this *vbs File to answer your Setupquestions

Code m558Setup.vbs:

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject ("WScript.Shell")WshShell.Run ("C:\...\Microangelo\m558.exe -s -a -s -f1" & Chr(34) & "C:\...\Microangelo\setup.iss" & Chr(34))WScript.Sleep 20000WshShell.AppActivate "Microangelo Setup"WScript.Sleep 100WshShell.SendKeys "%{F4}"WScript.Sleep 100WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"WScript.Sleep 1000WshShell.AppActivate "Microangelo Help"WScript.Sleep 100WshShell.SendKeys "%{F4}"Set WshShell = NothingWScript.Quit

and use this *.iss File see below

setup.iss

setup.iss