Windows 11 not updating to 22518 on Mac

GD 2W10

Hello,

I currently have a Macbook Pro dualbooted with Monterey and 11 22504 (installed via Windows 10 20H2 setup) via Bootcamp. I am trying to upgrade to 22518, but whenever I try to update via Settings (I have TPM check disabled with a tool), it gives me the error 0x80888002. I try to upgrade with the setup, but end up getting the error "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 11. Please close Setup and try again.". I've tried to upgrade to a newer build by using an older Windows 10 setup and setting the setup compatibility to Windows 8, but it gives me the same error. How can I fix this? Should I redo the Bootcamp or is there another fix?

On 12/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, GD 2W10 said:

Hello,

I currently have a Macbook Pro dualbooted with Monterey and 11 22504 (installed via Windows 10 20H2 setup) via Bootcamp. I am trying to upgrade to 22518, but whenever I try to update via Settings (I have TPM check disabled with a tool), it gives me the error 0x80888002. I try to upgrade with the setup, but end up getting the error "Sorry, we're having trouble determining if your PC can run Windows 11. Please close Setup and try again.". I've tried to upgrade to a newer build by using an older Windows 10 setup and setting the setup compatibility to Windows 8, but it gives me the same error. How can I fix this? Should I redo the Bootcamp or is there another fix?

I tried doing a clean install of 11 22523, and after trying to run the Windows 10 1511 setup, I get the same error.