Get rid of this message

there is no [DetachedProgram] in my winnt.sif

I'll will translate it a bit....

The wizzard Windows Xp Setup

this wizzard will instal windows XP on your computer.

the wizzarw will need some data from you about you and this computer to install windows to correctly

hit next to go on with the setup

hi,

here's a snip out of my winnt.sif

;SetupMgrTag[Data]    AutoPartition=0    MsDosInitiated="0"    UnattendedInstall="Yes"
[unattended]    UnattendMode=FullUnattended    OemSkipEula=Yes    OemPreinstall=Yes    UnattendSwitch="yes"    Repartition=No    WaitForReboot="No"    DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore    TargetPath=\WINDOWS    OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\000_chipset_intl;Drivers\000_chipset_nv;Drivers\000_chipset_sis;Drivers\001_network;Drivers\002_sound;Drivers\003_graphics;Drivers\004_monitor;Drivers\005_SiL;"
[GuiUnattended]    AdminPassword=    REMOVED    EncryptedAdminPassword=Yes    OEMSkipRegional=1    TimeZone=110    OemSkipWelcome=1
[userData]    ProductKey=    REMOVED    FullName="xxx"    OrgName="yyy"    ComputerName=*
[Display]    BitsPerPel=4    Xresolution=800    YResolution=600    Vrefresh=72

hopefully u can see an error in ur winnt.sif

cya

Killer Bee

thank you! it works....

;SetupMgrTag[Data]    AutoPartition=0    MsDosInitiated="0"    UnattendedInstall="Yes"
[unattended]    UnattendMode=DefaultHide    OemPreinstall=Yes    TargetPath=\WINDOWS    FileSystem=*    UnattendSwitch="no"    OemSkipEula=Yes    WaitForReboot="No"    DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore    OemPnPDriversPath="Driver\000\Via;drivers\001\3com;Drivers\001\Fetndis;Drivers\001\sweex_isdn;Drivers\001\sweex_CA000010;Drivers\002\NVIDIA;Drivers\002\ATI\2KXP_INF;Drivers\003\USB2;Drivers\006\VR;Drivers\008\Soundmax"
[GuiUnattended]    OemSkipWelcome=1    EncryptedAdminPassword=NO    OEMSkipRegional=1    TimeZone=110
[userData]    ProductKey=blablabla    OrgName="-"    ComputerName=cp
[RegionalSettings]    LanguageGroup=2,4,1    SystemLocale=00000413    UserLocale=00000413    InputLocale=0413:00020409
[identification]    JoinWorkgroup=@home
[Networking]    InstallDefaultComponents=Yes
[branding]    BrandIEUsingUnattended=Yes
[Proxy]    Proxy_Enable=0    Use_Same_Proxy=0
[Components]    msmsgs=off    msnexplr=off    AutoUpdate = On
[url]    Home_Page=http://www.google.nl

I use UnattendMode=DefaultHide so I can fill in the Username and Organisation....