Quick Launch toolbar works BUT NOT STICK in the Taskbar

coucou

Hello,
I finally installed Win10 latest version on my brand-new HP Probook 450 G7. Everything works like a charm except Quick Launch toolbar.
In fact, it works until I switch OFF/ON or Restart. Then, Quick launch disappear from the Toolbar, and I have to RE-install it again.

I read somewhere, that all details for all toolbars are stored in a single binary value in the registry key below.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop

So, as I have a Desktop with almost same configuration as my Laptop, I copied that registry key from the Desktop to my Laptop. I've tested Windows Restart, the Quick Launch remain stuck.

After a Win/Office Update, or switch OFF/ON Quick Launch disappear.
Also, I noticed that reg key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop after Switch OFF/ON or updates is downsized to 2K when the original key copied from my Desktop is sized 63K.

I'll appreciate any help
Regards

What happen, if you rightclick on your taskbar, add a new toolbar, and search your Quicklauch-Folder manually (C:\Users\YOUR PROFILE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch)

???