Windows 98 & Windows 98se upgrade - slipstream?

I have heard of this being done in the past and even seen some instructions on how to do it but these instructions seemed to of disappeared and I could never get it to work in the first place for that matter.Just did a search on google,and couldn't find anything relevent,so if any has any links or can give me the gist of what needs to be done,that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can upgrade Windows 98 to 98 SE with the Customer Service Pack. I think you can download it from windows update. Couldn't find a link on M$'s site for ya, just this.

Don't know how to slipstream it though. I'm also looking to install 98 SE, so know of any good sites that deal with 98 SE updates, msbatch.inf, etc??

I'd the say the customer service pack is the same sort of thing,as the se upgrade edition which was freely distributed for a while I beleive.Guess thats the same thing here but its useless to me and possibly proves the point that the 2 cds could be combined together,as 98se is really just a service pack as far as I can tell.

As for doing this some ini file editing and hexediting might be enough,but I don't really have the time to work it all out myself.I'm pretty sure its been done before though..