Multi boot cd help?

ciscokid454

Ok..

I've got a pair of bootable cd's, a bootable bios firmware floppy, and a hdd imaging program that is on three bootable floppys..

What all would it take to get it working on one cd?

I'd imagine, i'd have to make image (.ima) files for each floppy and the cdroms.

Then all i'd have to do is copy the cd's contents to folders on the "cd" folder, and figure out how to make them all work?

anything else i'm missing or any docs someone can point me to to read?

I read the mulit boot dvd pdf but i'm still struggling to understand how to configure all these floppy images to boot up.

Thanks

Ok, here's what I have so far..

I've got the 4 floppys set up as .ima's, i've got the cdrom boot images setup as ima's.

Other than that..that's it..

I haven't figured out how to create the cdshell.ini or how to make the cd bootable and to hit the menu, then to use the seperate ima's

any help would greatly be appreciated

In the .ima file for the imaging software I find this..

............................................".................h...............".................h...............,.................g...'6.........BOOTWIZ.CFG,.........#W....W#g...'4.........BOOTWIZ.SYS...........*....*.g...)..........CLONEEZ1.BIN............>....>.g...*&.........CLONEEZ2.BIN...e......eD......Dg...,..........CLONEEZ3.BIN.,..........E....E.g...':.........RAMDISK.EXE,..........r....r.g...'8.........SPLASH.RUN

Does anyone know of a way to edit that so it will find the files on the cd and not keep looking for the floppy?

thanks