Radical Proposals

Aleksi

Hi, Big Muscle!

Some tips to spice up your project (glass8).

Firstly, a lot of people from Russia and other poor countries are not able to pay the card or PayPal. Now they are not your users.

Annoy the activation window causes hatred of people are to you, you are invite disaster to your project. Do you need it? Then why did you come from for this project?

Secondly, people are so important to make the Glass Aero, that they are willing to pay for it 10 € - 20 €, instead of a measly 3 € per activation.

My advice is this: Do a free version of the program for the vast number of poor people, give up annoy the activation window. But let this be a watermark on the screen bottom right, which is unpleasant for many wealthy individuals.

And many rich people will want to get rid of the watermark and you pay even 10 € - 20 € per activation. I, for example, is very important to have the Aero Glass, and I'm willing to pay good money for it.

Do business to the people, not against the people! And then you'll receive unquestionable support and the faith from your users.

...and more: windows 8 is outdated. It is time to change the name to glass10+...

Think You very Much

Aleksi Junttila