"IE5 Registration" ?

I am installing customized versions of Office XP and IE 6 (among other things) during my unattended installation. But when it's all done, I have an entry in Add/Remove Programs called "IE5 Registration". When I try to remove it, it says it can't find a file, then it goes away.

I had this happen before, but I thought it was just an Office 2000 thing (something I did wrong during the customization). Has anyone ever seen that before?

If you customized your Internet Explorer 6 SP1 installer file so that it updates system files even though the first person logging in after reboot is a restricted user, a Windows Installer MSI file is launched and then configures the Internet Explorer components.

This MSI file leaves an entry in Add/Remove Programs called "IE5 Registration".

I think I may have "fixed" it (at least so it doesn't appear in the Add/Remove Programs list). I do a reg tweak that removes the following Registry keys:

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\DEE62E1CB8CC1734C97CDAA885414B2B]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\DEE62E1CB8CC1734C97CDAA885414B2B\SourceList]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\DEE62E1CB8CC1734C97CDAA885414B2B\SourceList\Net]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\DEE62E1CB8CC1734C97CDAA885414B2B]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\DEE62E1CB8CC1734C97CDAA885414B2B\SourceList]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\DEE62E1CB8CC1734C97CDAA885414B2B\SourceList\Net]

That removes the "IE5 Registration" listing from Add/Remove Programs. Is there any chance that I could be causing a problem with this, or should I be OK?